S. Ninja Mario Ep. 0 S. Ninja Mario Ep. 0

Deeper than most Mario flashes

In fact, there's more to this Flash, storywise, than a lot of Newgrounds entries. Extra sprite editing (and pixel art, too!) makes a nice bonus, too.

What I find really interesting is that there's actually a lot of Flash skill being shown here, but it's so understaded, and in the service of the story.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Review 3,000

First, congrats on reaching review #3,000.

The movie is slow-paced, but in a relaxed way. The jokes are funny; you really get the sense of how the 'real Link' is a hopeless and unlucky guy.

The art is great, and the animation is complex and well-timed. I can only hope to match it in quality some day.

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

Bring back Head Of Square-Enix

Okay, first off, any movie that stuffs two mini-games in its preloader is no ordinary Flash.

Some people are commenting that the jokes seemed forced compared to the first one. Personally, I don't care - I thought the jokes seemed forced in the *first* Flash, but it didn't stop me from appreciating it as a parody with a light touch. Same goes here, and the more complex story, with villains and side skits, makes it worth watching.

P.s. The Head of Square-Enix rocks my world. He *will* be back in a future Flash - *won't* he?

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

yup! we're continuing with the Evil developers in future episodes.
-Dim

Ragdoll Invaders Ragdoll Invaders

Maniac fun

It's hilarious and awesome to watch your guy wave his arms around like a maniac, filling the screen with bullets that you can't really control.

This takes the frantic feel of Avalanche and brings it to a new level - my only complaint is that the guy on screen is too small, so you're more or less dodging with your whole body, rather than with individual limbs like in Avalanche.

I can only imagine how this guy must look to the people that he's trying to save XD

DayMare Town DayMare Town

Neat and clean

I've played a lot of point and clicks, but this one has such an efficient design and interface. I like that.

AtemiS Tracker V1 AtemiS Tracker V1

Nice app

"App" flashes are rare on Newgrounds, but I always appreciate seeing a good one. This one's especially thorough, I'm impressed.

Have you considered taking the MOD-playing core and releasing it as an AS library? A lot of people could really make use of a simple MOD-player in their games.

AtemiS-Starburst responds:

Well, I will not release this library because it is poorly commented and coded. That's why I want to wait a few weeks to rewrite it completely and add support for .XM, .IT and .S3M.

Thanks for the review :D